The Major will be running a diving holiday from the Divewise Dive Centre, St Julian Bay, Malta between Monday, 5th. June and Thursday, 15th June 2023, that is a 10 day period and the idea is to give everyone as much freedom as possible to make whatever arrangements suit them. Therefore you can go for a week, a long weekend or the full ten days. The basic flight details for the Monday are on Easyjet, Flight number EZY 2273 departing at 0540 hours in the morning. The return leg a week the following Thursday is on Easyjet, Flight number EZY 2274, departing Malta at 1125 hours. In recent times we have chosen to stay at the Cavalieri Hotel which is no more than a 10 minute walk from the dive centre. This offers great accommodation and is suitable for families. Some punters have also chosen to book a package holiday through Love Travel that comes out at about £800 for the week including flights. This may be the best deal in town. However, there is a wide variety of accommodation close to the dive centre to suit all pockets ranging from hostels to five star hotels. So the main points are as follows:
- It is suitable for all grades of divers from Ocean Diver to Technical Diver and all grades in-between. The diving really is excellent and in very clear water.
- You can do as much or as little diving as you want, also non diving partners and children are perfectly welcome.
- You are expected to book your own flights and accommodation (list of suitable hotels is available).
- Alan will book the transfers for you and arrange the diving you want to do via Divewise.
- Let Alan know if you intend joining the party.
Contact Alan Jones for more details.